We do so much more than just hand out bags of food!
Assisting families in times of emergency and crisis is a commitment BCOC has made to the community we serve. If you would like to speak with one of our staff or volunteers, we will review your individual situation and take the time needed to best help you through your crisis.
BOC Provides Resources:
- Child immunizations
- Child dental care
- Overall health and welfare
- Helping troubled teens
- Teenage addictions
- School Supplies
- Art programs
- Senior Services – home food deliveries.
- Dental Care in mobile unit / Tulsa County.
- Referrals to other Tulsa County Agencies.
- Assistance during the holidays.
- Special programs throughout the year that brings groups together to fight the cause of hunger .
- Community awareness of why HUNGER is such an issue in Oklahoma.
Proudly Serving the Following Areas:
- Bixby (78%)
- (South Tulsa County)
BOC Client Accountablity
Our bylaws state that each client should provide specific documentation to receive assistance. The agency assumes responsibility for teaching accountability to our clients.
Required documents needed for assistance:
- Current proof of address (current utility bill)
- Current proof of income
- Social Security cards (for all household members)
- 326 Households served!
- 190 households did not have to worry about what their children were going to open on Christmas morning.
- Over 4,433 toys were given to children by Shop with a Cop, Family adoptions, or our Christmas Gift Shoppe.