- On-site Opportunities: BOC provides many youth and community hands-on service activities.
- Food Drives: Numerous community organizations, churches, business, schools and individuals help us bring in tons of food annually. Approximately 200,000 food items in 2011!
- Sidewalk Sales: The last Friday of every month we open the Clothing Center to sell items and clothing. All proceeds benefit our food pantry – this usually allows me to have enough money to feed anywhere from 600 to 1,000 people a month.
- Annual Spring Fundraiser: An exciting annual event that will feature food, entertainment and a way to bring the family together while helping making a difference in another family’s life.
- Annual “Back to School Bash, Health & Safety Fair”: This will be a way to send our kids off to school with everything they need. School supplies, clothing, immunizations, dental work, health screening, haircuts, and so much more!
- Preparing for the HOLIDAYS: Making sure everyone has a blessed time with their loved ones.